Helikon was home to over a dozen studio spaces on the second floor. Each studio was crafted to appeal to artists seeking a more professional setting to work in while still offering affordability.
Since shutting down permanently in 2019, studios are no longer available to rent or browse. This page exists as an archive.
- 24/7 keyed access to building
- Fully enclosed spaces
- 0% fee on sales out of studios
- Customizable track lighting
- Natural light in every space
- Heating and A/C year-round
- Free online portfolio
- Free utilities and Wi-Fi
- Kitchenette access
- Artist Profiles posted on doors
- Limited off street parking
We seek to foster a community of dedicated creatives – emerging and established – who pursue art as a career. Working in the presence of other like-minded artists nurtures creativity, inspiration, and motivation.